Thursday, May 21, 2009

normal hot weather

heya babes!!!
was still a boring day for me...
kk
this is wat happened...
morning wake up bathe bathe then after that go skl via skl bus
reach skl have morning assembly then tok tok with frens
then after that play games
guess wat??
we played"lets walk around vjc game"
the main objective of the game to go complete one round around vjc
wat a fun and exciting game it is!!!!!!(=.= wat is wrong with me!!!)
then checky check check paper!!!
i got a red coloured 73 upon 100(#%%#$^$^$miss a1 by 2 marks)
but im glad (not really)O.o
i actually took 33+40=72(my maths rocks i noe)
then go eat eat eaty eaty
ate 3 packets of sushi consisting of 4 bloody crap shit of sushi each
then after that do the disgusting piece of shit of cleaning up the canteen which was darn dirty cause of very"considerate" ppl in my skl!!!XDXDXD they are very considerate
then go classroom
got reading period
read a story then after that got games organised by a teacher called miss yam!!(her name so cute)
then %#$%bev went to volunteer me for one of the game then i lost soooooo badly but i got a memo pad
i rock
then got eng(i got c6)
then got geog(i got 74/100)(very angry)
then i go homey home home
watched a little of nichkhuns mnet scandal
nichkhun i hate u
how can u do this to me but watever
cause i will always <3 u
buahahaha
bb
my lurves
good night
G.A.D!!!!(hahaha)(figure this out if u noe)(pri frens should be able to guess it better then sec skl frens but watever)(just tagy tag tag if u noe)(do wat is right)(like D.I.D)HEEHEE

No comments:

Post a Comment