Sunday, February 7, 2010

u were like the water and i the fire

hihi
havent seen u in a while
*hugs tight*
I MISS U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
no i dont
okay
life is like bullshit to me now
so watever
doing drama journal now
sophia is a FAILURE for calling me a bad drama rep
wat can i do
i was lazy and drama journal suck
i cant believe my handwriting was so eligible
i read skills as skins
so it would have been wat skins did u use during the scene work on the 4 tensions?
and i was like wat the fuck did i write!?!?!?!?!?!?!
sry ah xin
couldnt help it when u dream such a stupid dream
was just wondering
wat is love?
seems so forbidden
sigh
just typing watever comes to mind at the moment
so stressed up
reading manga like no ones business
and kin kin rocks for introducing the bride of the water god to me
she rocks for that part so far
argh!!!!!
failure sophia stop asking me for my blog url
cant u see im typing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wanna go to eygpt some day
feeling god damn hungry
*tear*
want a hug now
like now now
mui!!!!!!!!
mui is so hot hot!!!!!
*jealous jj at the side*
awwwwww
dont be jealous
*hugs jj*
*smiling jj in the corner*
heheXD
u noe wat
im gonna stop all my blabbering
sophia now wants the url like a mad person
so
bb
love u!!!!!!!!
*drags jj away......into a dark dark closet*
DONT THINK DIRTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment