Thursday, June 10, 2010

With time will show, what dawn will lack.

okay its 1 19 now
not tired
listening to jls the club is alive
i LOVE them
marvin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
okay so
ummmm talking to sofia who is in bloody france now......
I WANNA KILL HER!!!!!!!
so
im bored
i have no life
sofia made my day by her blog post
a french guy saying in a weird accent
"I FUCK YOU?"
hahahahahahahahaha
ill die
twitter is confusing
and u blog are as bad
facebook is the best
so
anyway
dreams keep tormenting me
now im in an airport and the same scenes repeated 3 times
god damn
im feeling weird now
a mixture of low emotions
i think im having depression
not done with skl work
im hungry
i wanna go shopping
argh
who cares
gonna continue talking to sofia
so bye bye!
who knows
my secret passion migh arise

No comments:

Post a Comment